Simulates Your Vocal Characteristics with
Every Note for Amazing Keyboard Controlled Chorus and Robot Voice Effects.
Originally invented as an academic tool for analysing and synthesizing
human speech, the vocoder is now a practical and exciting new musical
instrument, thanks to Korg's original technology.
The VC-10 requires no complex operational procedures. Simply speak into
the microphone and play the keyboard as you would an electric organ.
You'll hear polyphonic chorus effects controlled
by the characteristics of your own voice By using the octave switch
you can raise or lower the pitch to simulate male or female chorus effects.
The control wheel gives added variation for a robot-like computer voice
as well as choral pitch bends.
Instead of using the built-in keyboard, you can also play an electric
guitar or other instrument through the VC-l0 while varying its tone
color with your voice. With this incredible new instrument you'll be
able to create completely unique musical effects.
CONTROL SECTION. KEYBOARD: F--C, 32 Keys OCT Switch (Normal = 16', Up
= 8'), Pitch Volume ( t 100 Cents), Accent Bend, Vibrato Speed, Vibrato
Depth, External FM Intensity, Pitch Control Wheel (t1/2 OCT)
SIGNAL MIXER: Input Signal Balance (Keyboard/Noise), External Signal
FREQUENCY RESPONCE SIMULATOR: Microphone Level
METER VU Meter, Meter Select Switch (Mixer/Microphone) oFINAL
CONTROL: Ensemble, Power Switch/ Final Volume, Output Balance (Simulator/
Microphone), Headphone Level
INPUTS: Microphone Inputs x 2 (BTS Connector 2P Phone)
EXTERNAL INPUTS: Signal Input (3 Vp-p MAX), Pitch Control Input (1/3
OCT/V, -3 V-+3 V) oOUTPUTS: Final, Headphone
DIMENSIONS: 499 (W) x 249 (H) x 309 (D) mm - WEIGHT: 7 kg
ACCESSORIE: Connection Cord
POWER CONSUMPTION: Voltage (Local Voltage, 50/60 Hz), wattage (20W)
1. Meter for monitoring mike input and simulator input signals.
2. Microphone level control.
3. Switch for signal supplied to meter.
4. Level control for external signal input when not using built-in keyboard.
5. Octave switch for raising or lowering keyboard range, Helps differentiate
male and female vocals.
6. Balance control for mixing noise signal with keyboard signals-good
for realistic sibilants ("S" sounds) and whispering effects.
7. Vibrato depth control.
8. Pitch bend depth control gives realistic accent to mike signal.
9. Vibrato speed control.
10. Ensemble switch for added chorus effects.
11. For external voltage control (via MS-01, etc.) of pitch bend depth.
12. For convenient pitch control of keyboard signal.
13. Special BTS connector for MC-01 microphone.
14. 2-P phone jack microphone input.
15. Balance control for mixing simulated and direct signals.
16. Input jack for external signal source (electric guitar, etc.) when
not using built-in keyboard or noise signals.
17. Input jack for remote voltage control (via MS-01, etc.) of keyboard