Can be controlled by any MIDI keyboard, MIDI sequencer, or computer equipped with a MIDI interface. Designed exclusively for MIDI applications.
Nineteen sounds include everything in a drum kit, plus a wide variety of percussion instruments. PCM recordings of actual drum and percussion sounds are used. That means high quality and amazing realism.
Accents can be effected by MIDI data. Total volume can also be controlled.
Sixteen outputs can be connected to separate mixing console channels for independent adjustment of volume, tone, panning, and effects.
Built-in mixing facilities allow independent panning and volume adjustment of each sound sent to stereo output jacks.
Can be set to receive on any MIDI channel. Will also produce metronome sound based on MIDI timing clock.
• TONE GENERATORS: Bass Drum, Snare Drum/Rim Shot, Low Tom, High Tom, Closed High-Hat/ Open High-Hat, Crash Cymbal, Ride Cymbal, Handclaps, Low Conga, High Conga, Timbale, Tambourine, Cowbell/Woodblock, Cabasa, Low Agogo, High Agogo, (Metronome)
• CONTROL: Volume, Pan Pot, Master Volume
• FUNCTION SWITCH: Metronome Function ON/OFF, Metronome-time Settings (4/4, 3/4)
• INPUT: MIDI IN
• OUTPUTS: MIDI THRU, Outputs (R, L/MONO),
Separate Outputs (Bass Drum, Snare Drum/Rim Shot, Low Tom, High Tom, High-Hat, Crash
Cymbal, Ride Cymbal, Handclaps, Low Conga, High Conga, Timbale, Tambourine, Cowbell/
Woodblock, Cabasa, Low Agogo, High Agogo)
• POWER SUPPLY: DC 9V 300mA (AC Adaptor)
• DIMENSIONS: 404(W) x 220(D) x 69(H) mm
• WEIGHT: 2.5 kg
• SUPPLIED ACCESSORIES: AC Adaptor, MIDI Cable (1.5 m)
• OPTION: Soft Case, Signal Cord
Download the manual in PDF format
MR-16 Manual - Download